Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Alexander Wadsworth Longfellow, Jr. (1854-1934) was an architect in Boston and was instrumental in designing the research library building of the Maine Historical Society.
About This Item
- Title: Alexander Wadsworth Longfellow, Jr.
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Boston
- County: Aroostook, Suffolk
- State: MA, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--Longfellow family
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Longfellow, Alexander Wadsworth, 1854-1934--Portrait photographs
- Maine Historical Society (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.