Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Letter from Albert W. Horton of Kansas to John L. Stevens of Augusta, regarding the nomination of James G. Blaine as the Republican Party candidate for President, Apr. 20, 1888.
About This Item
- Title: Letter to John L. Stevens on Blaine nomination, 1888
- Creator: Horton, Albert W.
- Creation Date: 1888-04-20
- Subject Date: 1888-04-20
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: KS, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. S-1685, Misc. Box 80/34
- Collection: John Leavitt Stevens correspondence
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Blaine, James Gillespie, 1830-1893
- Horton, Albert W.--Correspondence
- Political campaigns--1880-1890
- Presidential candidates
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854-)
- Stevens, John Leavitt, 1820-1895--Correspondence
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.