Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fish River near Fort Kent, with the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad tracks showing, ca. 1890-1910.
The glass negative was collected by J. Emmons Lancaster.
About This Item
- Title: Fish River, Fort Kent, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Fort Kent
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 436, Box 3/82 #175
- Collection: J. Emmons Lancaster glass plate negatives collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.