Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The wharf at Mud Cut was built by Spelnian after the washout, Dec. 15, 1901.
The image is from a glass plate negative collected by J. Emmons Lancaster.
About This Item
- Title: Wharf at Mud Cut, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 436, Box 1/16 #54
- Collection: J. Emmons Lancaster glass plate negatives collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.