Contributed by Margaret Chase Smith Library
Senator Margaret Chase Smith held a seven pound salmon sent to her by Sally Rowe of Rangeley.
The salmon was served buffet-style in the Senate Restaurant in Washington, D.C.
About This Item
- Title: Margaret Chase Smith with salmon, Washington, D.C., 1951
- Creator: Margaret Chase Smith Library
- Creation Date: 1951-05-21
- Subject Date: 1951-05-21
- Town: Rangeley, Skowhegan, Washington
- County: Franklin, Somerset
- State: DC, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.9 cm x 23.4 cm
- Local Code: 406-20
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Margaret Chase Smith Library
56 Norridgewock Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.