Contributed by Margaret Chase Smith Library
Senator Margaret Chase Smith held a seven pound salmon sent to her by Sally Rowe of Rangeley.
The salmon was served buffet-style in the Senate Restaurant in Washington, D.C.
About This Item
- Title: Margaret Chase Smith with salmon, Washington, D.C., 1951
- Creator: Margaret Chase Smith Library
- Creation Date: 1951-05-21
- Subject Date: 1951-05-21
- Skowhegan, Somerset County, ME
- Rangeley, Franklin County, ME
- Washington, DC
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.9 cm x 23.4 cm
- Local Code: 406-20
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Margaret Chase Smith Library
56 Norridgewock Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.