Contributed by Presque Isle Fire Department
A potato house on Dyer Street in Presque Isle well involved in a fire in 1960. Firefighters are using a 2 1/2-inch line.
About This Item
- Title: Potato house fire, Presque Isle, 1960
- Creator: Presque Isle Fire Dept.
- Creation Date: 1960-12-14
- Subject Date: 1960-12-14
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire extinction--Equipment and supplies
- Presque Isle Fire Department (Me.)
- Fire departments--Maine--Presque Isle
- Potatoes--Storage--Fires and fire prevention
- Fire fighters--Maine--Presque Isle
- Fires, 1960--Maine--Presque Isle
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Fire Department
43 North Street, Suite A, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.