Contributed by Stanley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A row of three tall ships lined up at their moorings in Boothbay Harbor, sometime in the 1920s.
About This Item
- Title: Tall Ships Moored at Boothbay Harbor, ca. 1920s
- Creator: Raymond Walker Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Boothbay Harbor, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: PP 3-4, #40
- Collection: Raymond W. Stanley Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum
street: 40 School Street, mailing: PO BOX 77, Kingfield, ME 04947
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.