Contributed by Norway Historical Society
This WWII ration book belonged to Helen M. Bailey of Norway. Food ration books had stamps in them so that one could only buy the amount of food that one had stamps for.
About This Item
- Title: Ration book for Helen M. Bailey, Norway, ca. 1943
- Creator: United States Office of Price Administration
- Creation Date: circa 1943
- Subject Date: circa 1943
- Town: Norway
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 14.5 cm
- Collection: WWII Collections
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Norway Historical Society
471 Main Street, Norway, ME 04268
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.