Contributed by Presque Isle Fire Department
This vehicle served Presque Isle during the 1930s and 40s. It was replaced in 1949 by an American LaFrance junior aerial ladder truck.
About This Item
- Title: Mack Ladder city service truck, Presque Isle, ca. 1931
- Creator: Presque Isle Fire Dept.
- Creation Date: circa 1931
- Subject Date: circa 1931
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Presque Isle Fire Department (Me.)
- Fire engines--Maine--Presque Isle
- Fire extinction--Equipment and supplies
- Mack Truck, Inc.
- Fire departments--Maine--Presque Isle
- American LaFrance (Firm)
- Fire engines & equipments--Maine--Presque Isle
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Fire Department
43 North Street, Suite A, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.