Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Letter from Benjamin Mathes Jr. to Samuel S. Lewis of Boston, April 12, 1836 about two cargos of lumber.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from Benjamin Mathes Jr. to Samuel S. Lewis, Apr. 12, 1836
- Creator: Mathes, Benjamin
- Creation Date: 1836-04-12
- Subject Date: 1836-04-12
- Town: Boston, Machias
- County: Suffolk, Washington
- State: MA, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 15, Box 1/1
- Collection: Boston and Eastern Mill and Land Company records
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.