Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Summer Dwelling at Beach Cove Avenue in Long Island, Portland, was owned by Emma J. Hutchins in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was The Echo.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Hutchins property, Beach Cove Avenue, Long Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Long Island
- 1924 Owner: Emma J. Hutchins
- Use: Summer Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 102B Lot 1-21 Book 91 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.