Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Summer Dwelling at Sargent Road in Peaks Island, Portland, was owned by Samuel B. Porter in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Rear E. side Pleasant Avenue. Joseph F. Perry was also listed as owner.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Porter property, Sargent Road, Peaks Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Peaks Island
- 1924 Owner: Samuel B. Porter
- Use: Summer Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 90U Lot 17-18 Book 99 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.