Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
Members of the baseball team at the Cabot Mill in Brunswick are, from left, kneeling: unidentified, Karkos, Bob St. Pierre, Roger, Forlin, Blackie Levesque.
Standing, from left, are unidentified, "Smiley" Brilliant, Dominic Paiement, unidentified, unidentified, unidentified. Manager: Claude St. Pierre.
Mill companies, such as the Cabot Mill, organized baseball teams for their employees. Baseball was just one of many activities offered by the company.
About This Item
- Title: Cabot Mill baseball team, Brunswick, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photograph, Print
- Dimensions: 20.5 cm x 25.5 cm
- Local Code: 1990.156.879
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Baseball players--Maine--Brunswick
- Baseball teams--Maine--Brunswick
- Cabot Mill (Brunswick, Me.)
- French Americans--Maine--Brunswick
- Textile industry--Maine--Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.