Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Court document concerning the warrant and jailing of Nathanial Lowel for assault on Elizabeth Laragne. Fines and sentencing by Samuel Freeman of Falmouth (now Portland).
About This Item
- Title: Court document concerning assault, December 12, 1807
- Creator: Cumberland County
- Creation Date: 1807-12-12
- Subject Date: 1807-12-12
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1982, Fl. 1 Doc. 46
- Collection: Cumberland County justice of the peace records
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Assault and battery--Maine--Portland
- Court of Common Pleas (Portland, Me.)--Documents
- Freeman, Samuel (1743-1831)--Manuscripts
- Justices of the Peace--Cumberland County (Me.)
- Women--Violence against
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.