Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Letter from Benedict Arnold to Samuel Chace concerning affairs of the Revolution, troop movements, ships, want of soldiers for the American Army and the strength and numbers of British in Rhode Island.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from Benedict Arnold to Samuel Chace
- Creator: Arnold, Benedict
- Creation Date: 1777-02-12
- Subject Date: 1777-02-12
- Town: Providence
- State: RI
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 420, v. 22
- Collection: John S. H. Fogg autograph collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Chace, Samuel--Correspondence
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783
- Arnold, Benedict, 1741-1801--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.