Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"Much the same as Number 58, but the freshet damage does not appear.
~Roland T. Patten, Custodian of Historical Views, 1929"
About This Item
- Title: Skowhegan Island, from Elm Street, probably taken about 1870
- Creation Date: circa 1870
- Subject Date: circa 1870
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: 76.025.3.jpg
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kennebec River (Me.)
- Skowhegan (Me.)--Description and views--Stereographs
- Skowhegan Island (Me.)
- Kennebec River (N.H. and Me.)
- Kennebec RiverSkowhegan (Me.)
- long logs
- Skowhegan Island
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.