Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling & Store at Cliff Island Road in Cliff Island, Portland, was owned by Stephen H. Griffin in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Church Road.
About This Item
- Address: Griffin property, Cliff Island Road, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Cliff Island
- 1924 Owner: Stephen H. Griffin
- Use: Dwelling & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 109BA Lot 6 Book 90 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- lobster traps
- Orange Crush
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- S.H. Griffin Groceries
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.