Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Ellis B. Usher of Hollis wrote to his daughter, Rebecca, who was studying at the Ursuline Convent in Three Rivers, Quebec, about his arrival in Drummondville, Quebec.
Usher wrote about the Queen of England and about religion.
About This Item
- Title: Ellis B. Usher to daughter Rebecca, Quebec, 1841
- Creator: Usher, Ellis B.
- Creation Date: 1841-04-24
- Subject Date: 1841
- Town: Drummondville, Hollis
- County: York
- State: ME, QC
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 24.6 cm x 19.6 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 9, Box 1/3
- Collection: Rebecca Usher papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Usher family
- Usher, Ellis b. (Ellis Baker) 1785-1855--Travel
- Usher, Ellis B. (Ellis Baker), 1785-1855--Correspondence
- Usher, Rebecca, 1821-1912--Correspondence
- Usher, Rebecca, 1821-1912--Family
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.