Contributed by Acton-Shapleigh Historical Society
The home on Goose Pond Road in Action stayed in the Hurd family until 1950. The house is of post and beam construction. A family burial plot is across the road.
About This Item
- Title: Hurd Home, Goose Pond Road, Acton, 1913
- Creation Date: 1913
- Subject Date: 1913
- Acton, York County, ME
- Shapleigh, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 10.5 cm
- Collection: Private collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hurd family--Homes and haunts--Maine--Acton--Photographs
- Hurd house (Acton, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Acton-Shapleigh Historical Society
PO Box 545, 122 Emery Mills Road, Acton, ME 04001
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.