Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Church at S. Side Central Avenue, Peaks Island in Peaks Island, Portland, was owned by Catholic Church in 1924. Owner listed as Roman Catholic Bishop
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, Catholic Church property, S. Side Central Avenue, Peaks Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Peaks Island
- 1924 Owner: Catholic Church
- Use: Church
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 87HH Lot 37 Book 94 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.