Contributed by Garland Historical Society
Members of the Garland eighth-grade graduating class in 1950 are, front row, from left, Wilbur Green, Joanne Wambolt, Carol Rollins and Philip Floyd.
At rear are Roberta Pearle, Glenwood Webber, Marion Day, Charles Haskell and Hazel Amazeen.
About This Item
- Title: Eighth Grade Graduation, Garland, 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Location: Garland, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: 87
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Graduation ceremonies--Maine--Garland
- School children--Maine--Garland--Photographs
- Garland Elementary School (Me.)
- Green, Wilbur
- Wambolt, Joanne
- Rollins, Carol
- Floyd, Philip
- Pearle, Roberta
- Webber, Glenwood
- Day, Marion
- Haskell, Charles
- Amazeen, Hazel
For more information about this item, contact:Garland Historical Society
431 Jones Road, Garland, ME 04939
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.