Contributed by Garland Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
In a group photo of a class at Garland are, to the right of teacher at rear, Vernie Patten (born 1892), Angie Patten Adams, and Carrol Patten. The others are unidentified.
About This Item
- Title: School class, Garland, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Garland, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.7 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 58
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rural schools--Maine--Garland
- School children--Maine--Garland--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Garland Historical Society
431 Jones Road, Garland, ME 04939
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.