Contributed by Garland Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A girl stands in an unidentified location with a church or school in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Girl, Garland, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Garland, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.4 cm x 3.8 cm
- Local Code: 50
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Garland (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Garland Historical Society
431 Jones Road, Garland, ME 04939
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.