Contributed by Garland Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fogg Place in Garland Village partially burned in 1951. House and barn left standing. One child died in fire. One badly burned on back. It was 16 below zero.
About This Item
- Title: Fogg Place in Garland
- Creation Date: 1951
- Subject Date: 1951
- Town: Garland
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: 33
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Garland Historical Society
431 Jones Road, Garland, ME 04939
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dwellings--Fires and fire prevention--Maine--Garland
- Fire fighters--Maine--Garland--Photographs
- Fire engines & equipment
- Fogg family--Homes and haunts--Maine--Garland--Photographs
- Fogg Place--Fire, 1951--Maine--Garland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.