Contributed by Garland Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Eben French house, or Gene French house, later the Grover home in Garland.
About This Item
- Title: French house, Garland, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Garland
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: 26
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- French family--Homes and haunts--Maine--Garland--Photographs
- Grover family--Homes and haunts--Maine--Garland--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Garland Historical Society
431 Jones Road, Garland, ME 04939
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.