Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hotel at E. Side Island Avenue, Lot 65 in Peaks Island, Portland, was owned by Ada E. Lorette and Innes House in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Innes House. Innes House Hotel
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Lorette and Innes House property, E. Side Island Avenue, Lot 65, Peaks Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Peaks Island
- 1924 Owner: Ada E. Lorette and Innes House
- Use: Hotel
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 84K Lot 8 Book 95 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.