Contributed by Portland Public Library
Installation of the Soldier's and Sailor's Monument, Our Lady of Victories, in the center of Portland, Maine in 1891.
About This Item
- Title: Erecting monument in Monument Square, Portland, 1891
- Creation Date: 1891
- Subject Date: 1891
- Local Name: Monument Square
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Card photograph
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Photograph drawer
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- War memorials--Maine--Portland
- Soldiers' monuments--Maine--Portland
- Public sculpture--Maine--Portland--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Portland Public Library
5 Monument Square, Portland, ME 04101
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.