Contributed by Waterford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Pictured at the Stone-Heath house in Waterford are, from left: Mildred Heath Howe, Grace Stone Heath, Nellie Skinner, Bertha Skinner McAllister, Robert Heath, Carl Heath, and Willard Stone.
The house was demolished in the early 1940s.
About This Item
- Title: Stone-Heath house, Waterford, 1898
- Creation Date: 1898
- Subject Date: 1898
- Town: Waterford
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 3.75 cm
- Local Code: W_256
- Collection: Waterford Flat
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stone-Heath House (Waterford, Me.)--Photographs
- Heath, Carl--Homes and haunts--Maine--Waterford
- Stone, Willard--Homes and haunts--Maine--Waterford
- Heath, Robert--Homes and haunts--Maine--Waterford
- Howe, Mildred H.
- Heath, Grace S.
- Skinner, Nellie
- McAllister, Bertha S.
- Heath, Robert
- Heath, Carl
- Stone, Willard
For more information about this item, contact:Waterford Historical Society
PO Box 201, Waterford, ME 04088
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.