Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Camp at S.E. Side Beach Road in Cliff Island, Portland, was owned by Sarah Brown in 1924. Note on record from 1938 "Burned down several years ago - never taxed to anyone."
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Brown property, S.E. Side Beach Road, Cliff Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Cliff Island
- 1924 Owner: Sarah Brown
- Use: Camp
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block CI3622 Lot 00 Book 90 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.