Contributed by Waterford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sawin Store in North Waterford facing the common, with a prominent porch. A small early model automobile is parked in front. "View at North Waterford, Me. '96" is printed across the bottom of the postcard.
About This Item
- Title: Sawin Store, North Waterford, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: North Waterford
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Local Code: N_11
- Collection: North Waterford
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Waterford Historical Society
PO Box 201, Waterford, ME 04088
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- North Waterford (Me.)--Description and views--Postcards
- Sawin Store (North Waterford, Me.)--Postcards
- Stores--Maine--North Waterford
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.