Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Vehicle body, fire engine or automobile, inside the Portland Company shop.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Company shop interior with vehicle body, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 30 10-11
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.