Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The home of Clarence E. and Eva Wilkinson Mulford in Fryeburg, where Mulford wrote many of the Hopalong Cassidy novels.
About This Item
- Title: Clarence E. Mulford home, Fryeburg, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Assorted & labeled box
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Fryeburg (Me.)--Description and views
- Mulford, Clarence Edward, 1883-1956--Homes and haunts--Maine--Fryeburg--Photographs
- Mulford, Eva Willkinson--Homes and haunts--Maine--Fryeburg--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.