Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The home of Clarence E. and Eva Wilkinson Mulford in Fryeburg, where Mulford wrote many of the Hopalong Cassidy novels.
About This Item
- Title: Clarence E. Mulford home, Fryeburg, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Assorted & labeled box
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Fryeburg (Me.)--Description and views
- Mulford, Clarence Edward, 1883-1956--Homes and haunts--Maine--Fryeburg--Photographs
- Mulford, Eva Willkinson--Homes and haunts--Maine--Fryeburg--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.