Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"Hopalong Cassidy and the eagle's brood" book jacket, published by Doubleday Doran in 1931 and written by Clarence E. Mulford of Fryeburg.
About This Item
- Title: Hopalong Cassidy book jacket
- Creator: Doubleday Doran
- Creation Date: 1931
- Subject Date: 1931
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Historical Info Box II
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Hopalong Cassidy and the eagle's brood--Book jacket
- Mulford, Clarence Edward, 1883-1956
- Western stories
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.