Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Maynard Dixon created this illustration, "Suddenly a rope...yanked him from the saddle" for the Hopalong Cassidy story, "The Coming of Cassidy and the others," written by Clarence E. Mulford and published by A.L. Burt in 1913.
About This Item
- Title: Coming of Cassidy illustration, ca. 1913
- Creator: Dixon, Maynard
- Creation Date: 1913
- Subject Date: 1913
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Historical information Box II
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Coming of Cassidy--Book illustrations
- Dixon, Maynard, 1875-1946
- Mulford, Clarence Edward, 1883-1956
- Western stories
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.