Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sleeping Quarters at Holyoke Wharf, Portland, was owned by Proprietors of Portland Pier in 1924. Sleeping quarters for Navy Patrol
About This Item
- Address: Sleeping Quarters, Holyoke Wharf, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Proprietors of Portland Pier
- Use: Sleeping Quarters
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 42H Lot 1K Book 88A Page 13
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.