Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Clarence E. Mulford, creator of the Hopalong Cassidy series, posing for a photograph while reading from one of his published magazine short stories of Hopalong. Taken in Fryeburg, ca. 1930.
As a young man, Clarence Mulford read westerns such as Buffalo Bill and Kit Carson stories.
About This Item
- Title: Clarence E. Mulford, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Books and reading
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Mulford, Clarence Edward, 1883-1946--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.