Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Maynard Dixon created this illustration entitled, "There was a sharp report," and published in the Hopalong Cassidy novel, "The Coming of Cassidy-and the others" written by Clarence E. Mulford and published by A.L. Burt Co., in 1913.
About This Item
- Title: Illustration from the Coming of Cassidy, ca. 1913
- Creator: Dixon, Maynard
- Creation Date: 1913
- Subject Date: 1913
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Historical Info Box II
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Coming of Cassidy--Book illustrations
- Dixon, Maynard, 1875-1946
- Mulford, Clarence Edward, 1883-1956
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.