Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Spuren in Canon, a Hopalong Cassidy novel translated into German and published in Germany by Buckwarte Verlag of Berling, ca. 1924.
Clarence E. Mulford, the author of the Hopalong Cassidy series, had his stories published in many languages. Mulford's novels sold over 4 million copies worldwide by 1940.
About This Item
- Title: Spuren in Canon book jacket, ca. 1924
- Creator: Buckwarte Verlag
- Creation Date: circa 1924
- Subject Date: circa 1924
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Historical Info Box II
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Authors, Maine
- Authors, United States
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Mulford, Clarence Edward, 1883-1956
- Rustler's Valley--Book jacket
- Western stories
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.