Contributed by Fryeburg Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"Tex- of Bar 20" book jacket, 1922, published in Britain by Hodden and Stoughton and written by Clarence E. Mulford of Fryeburg.
The full title is, "Tex; How Tex Ewalt, two-gun man, philosopher, poet, and one-time companion of Hopalong Cassidy turned a whole community upside down, and dealt retributive justice to several of Windsor's leading citizens, for the sake of the girl he loved."
The Mulford stories were so popular that they were published in many other countries.
About This Item
- Title: Tex- of Bar 20 book jacket, 1922
- Creator: Hodder & Stoughton
- Creation Date: 1922
- Subject Date: 1922
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Historical Info Box II
- Collection: Clarence E. Mulford
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Public Library
98 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Cassidy, Hopalong (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Ewalt, Tex (Fictitious character)--Fiction
- Tex--Book jacket
- Western stories
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.