Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling at Church Road in Cliff Island, Portland, was owned by Margaret Cushing in 1924. Stanley Cushing is also listed as owner Subsequent owner was Nina and Alden G. MacLeod. Note on back reads: 1926 - This cottage built by M. S Cushing on land of M.E. Griffin value entered in error to MacLeod on 109B-C-6 - no assessment to Griffin - enum discovered and assessed at 300 to M.S. Cushing on 7586 D land from M.E. Griffin - cottage burned later in 1928 - abated 1929 tax - land vacant since.
About This Item
- Address: Cushing property, Church Road, Cliff Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Cliff Island
- 1924 Owner: Margaret Cushing
- Use: Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 109BF Lot 50 Book 90 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.