Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Garage, Paint Shop, Store, Machine Shop at Custom House Wharf, Portland, was owned by Proprietors of Custom House Wharf in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Garage, Paint Shop, Store, Machine Shop, Custom House Wharf, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Proprietors of Custom House Wharf
- Use: Garage, Paint Shop, Store, Machine Shop
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 30A Lot 1K Book 87A Page 13
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.