Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Lumber Storage and Mill at Brown Wharf Mill Building, Portland, was owned by F B Irvin Lumber Company in 1924. Subsequently owned by J B Brown and Sons
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Lumber Storage and Mill, Brown Wharf Mill Building, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: F B Irvin Lumber Company
- Use: Lumber Storage and Mill
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 41E Lot 2G Book 87A Page 6
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.