Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Boat Shop at 378-380 Commercial Street, Portland, was owned by Boston and Maine Railroad in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 378-380 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Boston and Maine Railroad
- Use: Boat Shop
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 42C Lot 1K Book 87A Page 6
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.