Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 85626
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Pump House at Great Diamond Island in Great Diamond Island, Portland, was owned by Portland Water District in 1924. Deering Land
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Portland Water District property, Great Diamond Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Great Diamond Island
- 1924 Owner: Portland Water District
- Use: Pump House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block GDI3161 Lot 00 Book 89 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.