Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Wharf & Waiting Room at Great Diamond Island in Great Diamond Island, Portland, was owned by Great Diamond Island Association in 1924. Casco Bay Lines
About This Item
- Address: Great Diamond Island Association property, Great Diamond Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Great Diamond Island
- 1924 Owner: Great Diamond Island Association
- Use: Wharf & Waiting Room
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 83CA Lot 10 Book 89 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.