Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Map to illustrate the boundary line established by the Treaty of Washington, Aug. 9, 1842, between the United States and New Brunswick, Canada.
About This Item
- Title: Treaty of Washington boundary map, 1842
- Creator: Harrison & Co.
- Creation Date: 1842
- Subject Date: 1842
- NB, Canada
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 37.5 cm x 42.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 26, Map FF 22
- Collection: Barclay collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Canada--Boundaries--United States--Maps
- Northeast boundary of the United States--Maps
- United States--Boundaries--Canada--Maps
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.