Contributed by Patten Lumbermen's Museum
Engine and cars along the Eagle Lake and West Branch Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Eagle Lake & West Branch Railroad engine and cars, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Piscataquis County, ME
- Aroostook County, ME
- Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Neg. No. 788C
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eagle Lake and West Branch Railroad (Me.)--Photographs
- Railroad cars
For more information about this item, contact:Patten Lumbermen's Museum
P.O. Box 300, Patten, ME 04765
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.