Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Orphan Asylum at East Side of Island in Little Diamond Island, Portland, was owned by Roman Catholic Bishop of Portland in 1924. Orphan Asylum summer use only
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Roman Catholic Bishop of Portland property, East Side of Island, Little Diamond Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Little Diamond Island
- 1924 Owner: Roman Catholic Bishop of Portland
- Use: Orphan Asylum
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block LDI5000A Lot 00 Book 89 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.