Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This presentation drawing of a steam engine and all of its parts shows the elevation of Engines nos. 142-146 from Portland Company Shop #55 for the Grand Trunk Railway.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Company engine, Portland, 1868
- Creator: Portland Company
- Creation Date: 1868-05-19
- Subject Date: 1868-05-19
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, watercolor
- Local Code: Coll. 242; 01901p
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Grand Trunk Railway Company of Canada
- Portland Company (Portland, Me.)
- Railroad equipment industry
- Railroad locomotives
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.