Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Garage at 64-70 Washburn Avenue in Oakdale, Portland, was owned by Ella Kitchen in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 64-70 Washburn Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- 1924 Owner: Ella Kitchen
- Use: Garage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print; ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 66AE Lot 1 Book 78 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.